Friday, October 22, 2010

Machine Knit Baby Clothes



I have some beautiful baby clothes to show off today. My friend sells them on her website http://www.terriskids.com/. She also makes lovely christening gowns. She recieved a large order for 6 outfits. The order turned out to be for the womans baby dolls. They are so realistic looking that I'm not sure I would have realized it if she hadn't told me. Anyway, I thought you might be interested in seeing one of them.

I have been working on the sweater for my daughter. I want to do a cut & sew neck . It is knit on the GC in bright yellow. When I get the neck cut out I will take some pictures for you on how to do a cut & sew neck. I have several neck templates for different sizes & am going to show them to you. I also have a Carl Boyd cut & sew neck template that is still available online. I will be putting up a link to his site on my next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have a pattern for a zip up the back baby cardigan ? I found your site and am so happy. 80 years young and had a stroke soKM are a life saver; I have a Bond and LK150.
thank you for y o ur help
Pat MacLeod
kmps@voyager.net



Sheryl Evans said...

Hi! I do in fact have a pattern for a back zip baby sweater. I will look for It. Email me at mkingismylife@outlook.com Thx