Tuesday, August 10, 2010

UFO"S (Unfinished Objects)


This is a GC sweater that I started for my g'son some time ago. I haven't a clue as to why it wound up as a UFO?? I really did intend to finish it before he out grew it, but that never happened. Now it will go into the charity box unless I can find some one else that it will fit. It is made from Piropo, a sport weight yarn, designed with the KnitWare program. It has drop shoulder sleeves & a cut & sew neck. All it needed when it was put aside was the neckband & to be sewn up. It didn't take long to do but somehow it was forgotten. I am going thru my UFO bin & taking all my UFO's out & am going to finish them before I start on anything else. I promise??!!


We have rain again. The summer sun has left us & it looks like cloudy days are in our future for quite a while. I will miss my mornings out on the deck. My dog gets cabin fever during the rainy season as she can't play outside when it raining. She asks to go out, then runs right back in when she sees the rain. She will play that game all day long if I go along with it.

No comments: