Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another "Scrappie" (made from scraps) Sweater for Charity

This charity sweater is made from scraps, odds & ends of skeins that I used for different projects. I wanted to stripe the sleeve too but ran out of one of the blues so made them a solid green instead. This is made from Red Heart SuperSaver worsted weight yarn knit with my Silver Reed, SK 860. It is a size 4 & will fit a pre-schooler. The sweater is a raglan sleeve crew neck pullover, designed by KnitWare that is hip length to cover the whole torso. My Scrappies look as good as my family sweaters & I do make scrappies for my neices & nephews kids too. I am very pleased with the way this sweater turned out. 

I have had several orders come in so will be knitting them for the next few days. Then, back to my "Scrappies."    

2 comments:

Sew This N That said...

What a great way to use up scraps! Love the jumper babe :)

*hugs* Heather x

Sheryl Evans said...

Thx so much for the kind words. I do enjoy hearing from you & LUV your blog!! Sheryl