Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finished Green Romper & Plans for Another One

Finished the Green romper & am already planning for another one. I am going to use this pattern again as I like it. It is very easy knitting, generous in size & a nice fit.

When I get the chance I am going to write the pattern for the 6 months size for the new baby. I don't try to match the pattern gauge. I rewrite the pattern in my gauge. That is so much easier than making swatch after swatch. My patterns are the short version & I shudder to think of someone trying to knit from my patterns.

I am going to make another romper in the 12 month size in this yarn.I have some lt blues & some med blues that I am going to knit up into rompers too. I bought plenty of elastic for the legs.
I volunteered today & am going again on Thursday. Tomorrow I am going to an EMS class to learn CPR & first aid. That is going to be an all day class. If I have time I will get some knitting in. I have the front & back of a charity sweater hanging on my machine waiting for a neckband, so maybe I will have time to finish it.


No comments: