Sunday, April 3, 2011

Orders Finished .... Back to Scrappies

Finished my orders until some more come in. I decided to knit a scrappie for the women's shelter while I had the time. It's made with more of the Red Heart Soft Baby that I knitted up on my SR 860, size 2. I did my usual with the short rowed, grafted neckband. The sleeves are also grafted with the loop through loop bind off.

My clothes dryer is misbehaving. I am having the repairman come in on Monday to see if it can be repaired. I hope that I don't need to buy a new one, altho this one is 22 years old so it isn't like I didn't get my money out of it. LOL

I bought the original washer & dryer set when I bought this house & have replaced the washer once already. I am very limited as to the style I can buy. My washer & dryer are the front loader stacking kind & fit into a small closet in the hall way of my home. They were outside in the garage when I bought the house but I didn't like going out there to wash clothes as it is cold in the winter time. This works much better for me. 

I mailed the Romper to my g'son & am waiting for a picture. I will post it when I get it.  

No comments: